- Wash your Soothems garments prior to use following the care instructions: Machine wash in warm water (100 degrees Fahrenheit / 38 degrees Celsius); only non-chlorine bleach when needed; rinse twice to remove residual detergent; lay flat to dry and to avoid shrinkage.
- To keep Soothems eczema clothing looking new and fresh, we recommend that you launder the garments inside out and in a mesh lingerie/delicate laundry bag.
- Soothems garments can be washed over 40 times without significant degradation to functional performance if care instructions are followed.
- Many laundry detergents have harsh ingredients that can leave residual soap on fibers. We suggest using a non-bio mild, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, liquid detergent (Attitude Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Laundry, or All Free Clear, or Tide Free & Gentle, or Better Life Laundry Detergent, Unscented, Persil Pro Clean Power or the like) when laundering Soothems garments and rinse twice to remove all remaining residual soap before allowing to dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or conditioners as these leave a coating on fibers that can reduce absorbency and breathability.
- For stubborn stains, create a mixture of baking soda, lemon juice, and vinegar (or plain water) into a paste for a natural, all-purpose cleaner and stain remover. Gently rub the paste on the stain and let soak overnight. Follow the normal care instructions to wash and rinse the remaining paste.
- Wash Soothems eczema clothing after every use or as needed according to the care instructions.
StorageStore below 86 degrees Fahrenheit in dry conditions.